| < September >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Halaib in September is very hot at 29.4 °C (84.92 °F).
- The weather in September is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:55 long and the longest day is 12:33 long with an average length of 12:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Halaib September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Halaib, Sudan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Halaib:
- Ras Nsrany, Egypt - 679.7 kms (422.4 miles) NNW
- Hurguada, Egypt - 623.7 kms (387.6 miles) NNW
- Sohag, Egypt - 696.1 kms (432.6 miles) NW
- Kosseir, Egypt - 498.7 kms (309.9 miles) NNW
- Luxor, Egypt - 555 kms (344.9 miles) NW
- Aswan, Egypt - 437.3 kms (271.7 miles) WNW
- Wadi Halfa, Sudan - 548.1 kms (340.6 miles) W
- No. 6, Sudan - 454.5 kms (282.4 miles) WSW
- Abu Hamed, Sudan - 457.1 kms (284 miles) SW
- Karima/ Kuraymah, Sudan - 645.3 kms (401 miles) SW
- Atbara, Sudan - 575.2 kms (357.4 miles) SSW
- Hudeiba, Sudan - 589.9 kms (366.6 miles) SSW
- Shendi, Sudan - 699.9 kms (434.9 miles) SSW